This place includes references used in the content of the units.
B2 Unit 2
- 8 British Stereotypes and Why They Are (Mostly) Inaccurate (2014). Retrieved June 25, 2014 from http://www.oxford-royale.co.uk/articles/8-british-stereotypes-theyre-mostly-inaccurate.html
- ABC news children and the Psychology of white supremacy. (n.d). Retrieved June 12, 2014 from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTYn1WRCuoU.
- Babiak, J. (2014). A Discussion on Gender Stereotypes in the Workplace. Retrieved May 30, 2014 from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp867jDCSUQ.
- Compound adjectives (n.d). Retrieved June 12, 2014 from http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=8591
- Dewar, G.(2011). The science of toy preferences in children. The parenting science.
- Retrieved on October 2, 2014 from http://www.parentingscience.com/girl-toys-and-parenting.htm.
- Gender conversation questions. (n.d). Retrieved June 12, 2014 from http://teflpedia.com/Gender_conversation_questions
- Heilbroner, L. R (2010). Don’t Let Stereotypes distort your judgments. The English articles. Retrieved June, 9, 2014, from http://www.englisharticles.info/2010/06/12/don%E2%80%99t-let-stereotypes-warp-your-judgments/
- Kilian, A. (2011). Hamburgers, Beer and Bayern Munich: Facebook Rankings Reflect National Stereotypes. The abcnews. Retrieved June 9, 2014 from http://abcnews.go.com/International/facebook-rankings-reflect-national-stereotypes/story?id=14127438&page=2.
- Kinsey, J. (2013). Interviews with The Elderly--Stereotypes They Hate. The Pencentral. Retrieved May 20, 2014 from http://www.thepencentral.com/view/articles/interviews-with-the-eld -stereotypes-they-hate-638.
- Law, B. (2009). Postcard from Vietnam, Hoi An. Retrieved July 30, 2014 from http://www.atablefortwo.com.au/blog/2009/10/postcard-from-vietnam-hoi-an-part-3/
- Metaphor (n.d). Retrieved May 12, 2014 from http://www.englishclub.com/vocabulary/figures-metaphor.htm
- Racial stereotypes (n.d). Retrieved June 7, 2014 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFw8aMxDp0Y
- Rowlands, L.C. (2013). Returning to Hanoi (and Giving a City another Chance). The writing through the fog. Retrieved June 10, 2014 from http://writingthroughthefog.com/2013/11/15/hanoi/
- Sargent, J.F. (2012). 5 Gender Stereotypes That Used To Be the Exact Opposite. Retrieved May 26, 2014 from http://www.cracked.com/article_19780_5-gender-stereotypes-that-used-to-be-exact-opposite.html#ixzz31wC58Cal
- Story (n.d). Retrieved June 12, 2014 from http://www.culture-shock.me/story/105898